Friday, February 18, 2011

Radiohead - The King of Limbs is available RIGHT NOW!

Well, those Oxford scalliwags have gone and pulled another stunner. After only a few mere hours after posting a small handful of tidbits to sate the fevered anticipation for The King Of Limbs, I quickly log online to find that they've released the damn thing! With a video and everything ready to go - the cheeky buggers!
So, what else to do, but download away. I'd suggest three options at this point

1) Stop whatever you're doing, get to a computer and download it and join in me listening
2) If you're at a social function, regret your existence, politely excuse yourself and see first option
3) If you really can't listen to it or get it now, then follow me dear friends, because I'm about to embark on something I haven't done on AMR in quite a while. A live listening. I've done it before with Bloc Party, Placebo (strange that one) and, of course, In Rainbows.

That's right, we're going to do a live blog, so for the next few eight tracks/however many minutes it takes, I'll be streaming my very first impressions of the new Radiohead's eight studio album. I've got the kettle boiling, the headphones ready, and my download manager is at 53% (this is easily the longest download ever...), so if you aren't already listening yourself, then read on.

Ok, drum roll please...

2 comments:

  1. Codex...makes me want to melt into the floor...beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, such a lovely description! I know what you mean, I think it's a personal fave already too.
    Isn't this great? we can share our feelings and opinions about it before the media gets to it!

    ReplyDelete